Monday, December 26, 2011

The best gift EVER!

Christmas day has come and gone and usually I am always so sad right about now, but I have to say that it's completely different for me this year. I feel like I have my ultimate Christmas gift that will continue to grow, change and allow me to experience new and wonderful things and that is our little baby girl Kendall! The excitment and anticipation that comes around for Christmas seems to still be a part of me even now because I am eagerly awaiting her first step, her first birthday, her first real word, etc. I feel like she is a gift from God sent down to us to continue to keep on giving us excitiment, love, and so much more!!! I love Christmas and yes I am sad that it is over yet again, but I feel like I have so many more things to continue to look forward to and experience as Kendall grows up! I defenitely have to say that she is the best gift that Justin and I have been given--- ever!!!

~M~

1 comment: