Saturday, January 21, 2012

Those Little Moments....

Today I experienced the most amazing moment that completely melted my heart and made me feel so much like a Mommy. This morning, Justin was so amazing and got up with Kendall for her morning feeding (Thank you hunny - you are the best!). A little while after that while I was still in bed, I heard the bedroom door creak open. I raised my head to look up towards the door and I saw Kendall standing, leaning on the door and she reached her little hand out to me and in her sweet, soft voice I heard her say "Mama? Mama?" I reached for her and lifted her up and held her tight in my arms as my heart just melted! Such an awesome way to start my day! I love those little moments!

~M~

1 comment:

  1. Hello there! I saw you on the Mom Bloggers Club, and wanted to drop by to introduce myself and see if you'd like to be friends. :)

    My name is Elle. I'm 24, almost 25, a wife and stay-at-home mama to an 18 month old BubbyBear. I'm following you on here now. Please drop by and follow my blog if you're interested in becoming friends. :)

    http://barefootinlacocina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete