Wednesday, December 14, 2011

No matter what happens outside these four walls, I love knowing that we have our little safe haven where we can come and be close to each other and once we walk through that door, we know that we are loved unconditionally, totally and completely accepted for who we are and that we have each others support. Even through the hard times, I love how we have managed to still have our home be this way. My goal is to continue to keep it this way for the rest of our kids. I have always loved that one line in the theme song of 7th Heaven...."where do you go, when the world don't treat you right? The answer is home." We may argue and take our stresses out on each other at times but I love knowing that Justin and I love each other unconditionally and accept each other for who we really are no matter what we have done in the past, no matter our faults, no matter how much we frustrate each other....we know that the other one will always be there for us. And this goes for baby Kendall too. I want her and all of our other kids to always know how special they are, how they are loved and accepted no matter what! Because if they don't feel that at home in their safe haven then where are they supposed to get it from??? just a few thoughts :-) Never take anyone for granted or the precious moments of the day because life is so short!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment